1. Tyreke Evans. I think Tyreke really improved as the season progressed. He really got to the rim at will (and that Portland game was amazing!) I think he could really make another big jump with a full off-season to get better.
2. Jrue. He has traits that they seem to value (length, defense, versatility)
3. I would trust Jrue in a clutch situation. Tyreke is a close second but I feel as if Jrue would less prone to a mental lapse resulting in a turnover. Jrue also has a lethal pull-up 3.
4. Jrue. As mentioned before he is very versatile on defense. He can guard 3 positions (Come playoff time, that would be huge). He is also a solid on-ball defender. He won't rack up a bunch of steals but he plays solid.
5. Anthony Davis is not perfect. He can be out-muscled by bigger centers. An argument can also be made that he has struggled with minor injuries.
6. I've been in love with basketball for a good 10 years. I can't get enough of it. I'm a hoop addict.
7. The sweetest play in basketball is a pull-up 3 in a defenders face. It makes fans go crazy. Followed by an alley-oop. (I cant wait for all the Holiday-->Davis alleys that will be thrown down next season!)