Video Highlights of Paul wrecking the Lakers

Published: May 10, 2011

It took me entirely too long to get this out there. Still, I had a hell of a lot of fun putting it together, and it’s always good to relive Chris Paul’s domination, right?

Enjoy.

1. 42

May 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm

REALLY makes my brain switch into its Bobcat Goldthwait gear. Very inspiring. Karate Kid like. Rocky like.

2. QueenBee

May 10, 2011 at 12:38 pm

That was great! I’m sure there were a couple more nice things he did in Game 4 that could’ve been added. Like when he blew by Kobe for that layup at the 1:02 mark. 2:25 mark shows a bit of his defense when he rips off Fisher then drops it off to Landry on the break. 2:37 mark he gets the And 1 off the Steve Blake foul. All that’s good stuff. I enjoyed the vid though. 🙂

• Ryan Schwan

May 10, 2011 at 1:08 pm

I would have included more, but my original recording was copyrighted and I couldn’t break it – and the replay of the game I recorded later ended up being all pixelated and hard to watch.

It made me sad. Sorry!

3. QueenBee

May 10, 2011 at 12:47 pm

I keep watching this. This is a good vid. Good job!

4. TopherPrice

May 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm

It’s going to be such a LONG offseason waiting for more Hornets ball… 🙁

• 42

May 11, 2011 at 1:53 am

Topher’s back?!?!

Dude!!!

• TopherPrice

May 11, 2011 at 4:00 am

HAHA, I was in a superstition induced sequestering during the playoff series. Then I was just flat in mourning, knowing that no other ball other than Hornets ball could keep my interest. Also, dealing with all the “reflection on the season” posts was just a bit too bitter a pill for the last couple weeks.

Now I am able to get back on the Hornet-verse horse. I give credit to Memphis for reminding me that a team not built of superstars can still make some noise. Also, I need a distraction from the soon to be wall of water heading towards my area.

Keep us Atchafalaya Basin people in your prayers and thoughts guys. It’s going to be bad enough in best case scenario but if all this Morganza spillway stuff should go horribly wrong, I will have some real estate for sale somewhere under the new Mississippi river.

• 42

May 11, 2011 at 4:38 am

As ‘luck’ would have it, you’re on the right team’s side for support.

Keep us posted.

5. yankeesman77

May 10, 2011 at 10:32 pm

aka Nick Malone here but man…..I will remember that performance and CP3 for a longggggggggg time. Especially when moments like a looming NBA lockout appear imminent. Can’t we just get to Regular Season basketball with a healthy David West and Nick Young at the 2, dropping 20-25 points a night? Basketball seems so distant. 🙁 At least the Yankees are playing ball this time of year.

6. Hornet Seantonio

May 11, 2011 at 8:42 pm

man CP’s face at the end….to much. NEW ORLEANS!

7. cro_CP3

May 12, 2011 at 9:20 am

Wow, amazing, I love it!

CP3 WOOOOO

8. cro_CP3

May 12, 2011 at 9:26 am

9. AgentZiko

May 13, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Love this video. Made me want to go out and just dribble the ball for 2 or 3 hours.