In the NO Podcast Episode 50: Gordon, Kaman and Bold Predictions

Published: January 30, 2012

Michael and I share a precious moment anniversary as we work through our fiftieth podcast about the Hornets. We talk about the Gordon extension that wasn’t, the Kaman trade that is to be, and each make 3 bold, bold, BOLD predictions about this team involving Aminu, Ariza, Anthony Davis, and the Tumblewolves.

Oh, and Gustavo Ayon rocks!

Enjoy the Podcast! Want it on Itunes?

1. J

January 30, 2012 at 11:16 am

The Warriors want Kaman but who would we get if Step Curry was involved in this trade yeah but since not thanks but no thanks

• Zombian

January 30, 2012 at 12:11 pm

You wanna reform that thought and try again?

2. Zombian

January 30, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Great Podcast fellas!

3. Tim

January 30, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I’m one of the biggest downers on Aminu’s game, but what’s the possibility of him turning into a Thaddeus Young-like 6th man if he learned to dribble?

• jvr613

January 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm

I’m pretty sure he needs to improve in way more areas than just ball handling. He needs to go. He can’t guard any solid SF in the league and his awareness is pathetic. I hate to be so critical but I just see so many flaws in his game.

• Tim

January 30, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Yeah, he does need improvement in the awareness and IQ department for sure, but if he polished his ball handling skills enough along with some more experience, he might be able to morph into a nice combo forward off the bench, very similar to what Thaddeus Young is in Philly.

• nikkoewan

January 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

i’ll give him until 41 games into the next season until I give up on him

4. Mr.C

January 31, 2012 at 7:46 am

Aminu’s game is terrible, I believe one of the thing thats holding the Hornets back is Monty’s handcuff’s!!! If you notice everyone on the team has to think 2 and three times about shooting the ball, its like they are scared to shoot! And Aminu’s game is pretty bad but he’s young, whats Ariza excuse??? You would think Ariza was a second year player some of the mistakes he make!!!

5. NOH2313

January 31, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Great podcast as usual. Love listening to them every Monday. And thanks to Michael, I have been converted into an Anthony Davis believer. We need him. Oh, and I still believe in Aminu! Keep up the great work!