New Orleans Hornets Preseason Schedule

Published: December 1, 2011

The New Orleans Hornets will play their first preseason game in Memphis against the Grizzlies on the 16th of December, and will follow that up with a re-match at home on the 21st of December. Those two games will be the only ones of the preseason for both the Hornets and Grizzlies.

1. QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 10:59 am

I somehow knew we’d be paired up with the Memphis team instead of a Texas team.

2. QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 11:16 am

Why didn’t they give us the Friday home game heh?

3. Jason Calmes

December 1, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Preliminary schedules out this weekend, then offical one Tuesday.

I’m thinking all the games will be televised… 65 games at most on CST and at least 1 on another network. No reason not to have an NBATV or national game at some point.

Silver lining.

4. QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm

At least 1? LOL! When Paul leaves I would be surprised if the Hornets got any nationally televised games.

Also, why is CP’s wife making all these groceries knowing full doggone well they won’t be here to eat any of them. Hahaha! Can I go over and shop in her fridge and pantry?

December 1, 2011 at 3:21 pm

They make those decisions ahead of time. NBA TV counts!

• paul

December 1, 2011 at 4:02 pm

his agent issued a statement to the NO brass that Paul will not be resigning.
      Oh, what news…!

5. James Online

December 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Paul says his “heart is in New Orleans” but now makes it clear everything else (wallet, friends, and soon family) is in New York. Wonder who the Hornets will get back? There had better be a third team involved.

• QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm

All we need is two teams, the Hornets and another team not named NY Knicks. Trade him to another team and then let him and Leon Rose and Carmelo figure out how to get to NY.

• QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Oh wait, should I reserve my Paul talk for Friday?

December 1, 2011 at 4:50 pm

It’s Friday somewhere…

• QueenBee

December 1, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I’m not in a hurry to get ahead of time.

• RobertM320

December 1, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I agree, QueenBee. Sorry, CP3. I’m a fan of a team, not a player. If you want to be elsewhere, that’s fine. But I sure as heck wouldn’t bend over backwards to help you. And why waste a half a season waiting for the move?

I say, sit his butt on the bench from day one. Let Jarrett Jack start at PG. If we don’t win many games, at least we have players who want to be here. And, I would tell him not to even bother to show up for practice or games. Let him be a permanent inactive. This way, he doesn’t get hurt, and, he’s out of game shape for anyone who does get him.

And, I’d make sure not to trade him to NYK. The proof of him not wanting to be HERE, is that it would be easy enough for Howard to come here and play with CP3. Its not about who he plays with, its WHERE he plays. And I’ll pull forever against him that he never wins a championship in his entire career.

6. James Online

December 1, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Meant to include the link:

7. okithor

December 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm

With the recent formation of these so called super teams, I think the modern NBA “Superstar’s” competitive drive has to be called into question. There may be a little too much buddy-buddy between players on different teams.