Hornets247 Bracket Challenge

Published: March 14, 2011

We have set up a bracket on ESPN.com for all the members of the Hornets247 Nation. The winner will get bragging rights and a CP3 gift pack that includes a Chris Paul jersey and a Chris Paul Mardi Gras Bobblehead! And entering is simple. Just do the following:

1.) Make sure you have a Twitter account that is following @hornets247

2.) Send out a CREATIVE tweet to all of your followers telling them why they should follow @hornets247 on Twitter

That’s it and that’s all! Once you do that, we will send you a message with the password for our private bracket and you are in. Good luck!

1. 42

March 14, 2011 at 12:15 pm

No twitter for me until I meet some personal goals . . . And I don’t do the bracket thing, but I think this is a great idea.

Too bad we don’t have a first round pick of our own, as would could work some scouting into the mix with the bracket.

2. Hornet Seantonio

March 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Dont know my twatter information =( I made one cuple years ago to attempt to talk crap to professional athletes, i couldnt figure out how to use it or why nobody would follow me so i could talk smack. Then i forgot my password (pretty sweet story)

• AgentZiko

March 15, 2011 at 1:15 pm

make a new one. it will give me another outlet to bother you and for us to talk about the Italian Stallion.

3. NOH Domination

March 14, 2011 at 3:32 pm

I don’t have a twitter account, nor do I want one, but I’d love to be in a 24/7 bracket even without prizes.

• Michael McNamara

March 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Okay guys- I understand the Twitter apprehension, so I will give a 2nd option. Journal post. Write a journal post about something Hornets related that is on your mind and I will email you the password.

We love hearing your voices, so it is a win-win.

4. Chris Trew

March 14, 2011 at 5:34 pm

What’s the link to the bracket page?

5. Michael McNamara

March 14, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Or you can search Hornets247 in the groups tab

Good Luck everyone!

6. chiefyoungblood

March 14, 2011 at 8:08 pm

what if you’ve written a journal in the past , you just get the password then ?

7. Nithenz

March 15, 2011 at 7:19 am

One of the remaining things i dont want to have! Fought the Cellphones, facebooks accounts, everything-in-one-Cellphones ( much different from the first cellphone i was refusing at first in the early 90’s)

8. JC

April 20, 2011 at 10:21 am

Does anyone have presale passwords for game 6 that they can share?