Video: Paul Breaks Parker’s Ankles and makes Popovich sad

Published: January 23, 2011

The Atlanta and Spurs games have me on a bit of a high right now.  So . . . Parker has left the building!

1. m-W

January 23, 2011 at 11:52 am

Just awesome. I could watch it over and over.

2. Schmide234

January 23, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I was sitting on my couch watching the game from my comp while my girlfriend and some others were watching dark knight, and i went nuts. they were all like “WTF is wrong?!?” and i was like “What CP just did to Tony was wrong!!!”

i mean gooood god

3. seb504

January 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm

CP3 is a beast!!! He should get a little more respect!!!!!

4. QueenBee

January 23, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Aaron Gray got up from the bench with his hands on his head. LOL!

5. cro_CP3

January 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm

When I saw that I shouted woooooooooooo in front of my whole family, they were like, ok you’re nutcase lol…

• Mark

January 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm

“wooo!”

– Ric Flair

6. QueenBee

January 23, 2011 at 1:20 pm

When Parker was on the floor I said to myself “CP you have to knock down that bucket to complete that beauty”. LOL! He did. It just looks a whole lot better if you hit the shot after a crossover like that.

7. Will Bennett

January 23, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Aaron Gray’s reaction has me in stitches! Holding his head like he’s tripping on mushrooms. So good to see big energetic responses from our bench! It encourages the players and the audience. Makes me think of how good Nate Robinson puts on a show of support from the Boston bench…we need a similar thing from ours…thornton, quincy, JJ have all got that kind of personality i feel.

PLEASE BEAT OKC. We can’t rely on that type of offensive performance from the Hornets night in night out. I’m much more excited about what our defense is doing to opponents. Come on, does anyone really expect Ariza to consistently shoot the lights out like he did last night? Let’s continue to win games through our D.

And hey, a back up big man should still be our trade priority…agreed?

Lets bring a championship to NOLA

• QueenBee

January 23, 2011 at 4:10 pm

No I don’t expect Ariza to shoot like that every night but it seems that whatever new shoes he was wearing and whatever medicine he took for that tendonitis had him feeling reeeaaaaallly good last night. LOL!

8. Hornet

January 23, 2011 at 1:56 pm

lol is it just me or does the fan at :15 look like MT5?

But yeah TP got his lunch eaten.

• JayRey

January 23, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Haha Hornet I was thinking the same thing. That definitely look like MT’s cousin or something lol

• QueenBee

January 23, 2011 at 4:09 pm

LMAO!!! I told my cousin the same thing when we were watching the game!! Glad I wasn’t alone in that thinking.

9. Caz

January 23, 2011 at 7:08 pm

What would make this video complete is the horrendous bank-shot attempt by Tim Duncan during the game.

10. JCS

January 23, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Reminds me of Jordan’s final shot as a Bull.

11. JaeAmazin

January 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Thats Marcus’ lil brother..As in same mom