Hornets247 Watch Party Pics

Published: December 16, 2010

As most of you know, a bunch of us got together at the Extreme Sports Bar and Grille the other night to watch the Hornets play the Miami Heat. Although the team couldn’t pull out a win, anyone in attendance probably felt like something of a winner afterward. There were prizes, contests, and even a visit from from Channel 4.

Want proof that we had fun and that lots of people showed up? Well, that’s an odd request, but OK…

Check out these awesome photos taken by regular contributor Matt McIntosh from Storm Surge Photography. Sorry for the delay in posting them, but I was at the release of the CP3.IV shoe all day today. Check back tomorrow for the story on that.

Images after the jump.

The Manager

Seriously, thanks to everyone for coming. Next party is going to be on a weekend in January. Can’t wait to see those of you who we missed last time. The 40-50 of us drank 2 kegs in about three hours.

1. George

December 16, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Sorry this isn’t related to the watch party though the photos look great but I am watching the Boston vs Atlanta game and think either Z. Pachulia or Marquis Daniels would be great and realistic acquistions for the hornets. Thoughts?

• 42

December 16, 2010 at 8:06 pm

We looked at Marquis this offseason, but he chose Boston.

• Hornet Seantonio

December 16, 2010 at 9:32 pm

marquis is boozy love the dude

2. 42

December 16, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Looks good man.

I’m sorry I missed it… Had tickets…

Mr. McNamara would have done the same thing!

3. QueenBee

December 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Cool pics!

I saw a few of the pics and tweets from the Arena today on the shoe release. I look forward to your report.

4. m-W

December 16, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Question: do pics reveal a Marcus Thornton jersey? Answer: yes. Why? Because he is AWESOME. Next time I’ll be there in mine too.

5. stormsurgephoto

December 17, 2010 at 11:13 am

It was a really good and excited crowd. Good game watch and for a good cause.

Tried my best to get Amanda Shaw over there, but like the rest of my luck, it didnt help much.

6. ChrisTrewdotCom

December 17, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Where’s da beef.

7. Thornton's Thunder

December 17, 2010 at 3:18 pm

The Watch Party was indeed a BLAST! m-W, yes you did see the ‘MARCUS THORNTON JERSEYS’, and believe me, we wear them proudly. For those of you who couldn’t make it, please do your best to make the next one and we will look forward to seeing all of you fans there! Thanks so much, Joe, for putting together a fantastic event…we really appreciate you! MT-5 RULES! P.S. Coach Monty, if you’re reading…c’mon man!!! You’ve gotta see that this guy deserves a spot on the floor!!!!!!! GEAUX HORNETS!!!!!!

8. Cloud520

December 17, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Really wish i coulda gone to this