Fun with Media Day
First, if you haven’t read Niall’s earlier post about the site updates this weekend, do so now or the earth will swallow you and kittens will perish. Then, after you mourn the death of an era, come back here to lighten your hearts, for Media Day has come and gone, and as usual, it has produced some truly ridiculous pictures.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the rights to those pictures. I do, however, have the right to make snarky comments and link to those pictures. So, if you have the time, feel free to read, click, and enjoy.
- CP3 wants you to know he’s sorry. Please take him back. You know you want to.
- Jason Smith sez, “How you doin’?”
- Yeah, that’s right. Guns, baby, Guns.
- *Sigh* Some pictures defy words.
- Belinelli, Italian for ‘alone’. So alone.
- Somehow, a bizarre silver frame makes the 6’10” Okafor look like a munchkin. A creepily happy munchkin.
- Really, Trevor, we know that’s not a book. You’re not even trying.
- Jason Smith at his most soulful. The eyes. Look at the eyes!
- Peja’s new deoderant is not doing the trick.
- Move over, Mario Lopez, there’s a new sheriff in town. With flowing locks.
- I got six wristbands, that makes me three times as tough as Paul.
- I’ve seen West angry. This isn’t West angry.
Got a favorite?