« The Hornets beat the Pistons
Game On: Pacers @ Hornets
Local kid Danny Granger and the Indiana Pacers are in town today to take on the Hornets. It’s an early tip (2:30pm Central) because of MLK day, and the first 8,000 folks through the door get a little David West with a loose head.
The Pacers are 15-25 on the season, 6-16 on the road and are coming off wins over Toronto and Detroit at home. Our guys beat the Pacers on the road about three weeks ago thanks to a clutch jumper from David West. Indiana were without T.J. Ford and Mike Dunleavy for that game, and Granger picked up the slack by dropping 34 points on us.
- Sexy Jeff Foster
- Lagniappe: Byron heckled, Growing up Granger, Drexler on Katrina and more.
- Rival blogger: Indy Cornrows
Predicted Gil McGregor puns:
- Danny’s the lone Granger for the Pacers.
- Troy as he might, Murphy just can’t get a rebound.
- Chris Paul just had Travis for Diener.
- You can’t Dunleavy that guy wide open.