Hornets 2008-09 schedule released
The NBA released the new schedule into the wilds of the internet today, and thus I know exactly what I'll be doing for 82 specific nights in the future.
Highlights from the schedule include the home opener against LeBron and the Jameses, games on every imaginable Christian, Jewish and pagan holiday, plus an insanely brutal home stretch that sees us play all the really good teams in their buildings and more really good teams in our own.
Anyways, it appears the internets are already alive with talk about the schedule, so I'll skip the repeating what's already been said and dole out the linkage instead…
- View the Hornets 2008-09 schedule over at ESPN.com.
- Jim Eichenhofer breaks it down over at the Big Easy Buzz Blog.
- More from Jim: Twenty Hornets games to watch in 2008-09.
- Hornets Hype: "The Hornets are coming for you. Worldwide."
- Some initial thoughts on the new schedule come courtesy of At The Hive (and I swear we thought of the post title first).
Oh, and when you're done with the schedule stuff, check out this interview I did recently with EmptyTheBench.com. I use big words throughout, like "fundamental."