Random shizzle: Unbeaten edition
I was going to throw some more trivia at you right here, but I got hit in the face playing that basketball thing for reals yesterday, and now I have some kind of massive tit-like swelling below my right eye. No shit.
Given that, my attention span is even less than usual, which means I may not even finish some sen…
- As you've probably heard by now, the Hornets are the last unbeaten team in the League. The Jazz dropped to 4-1 yesterday with a loss to zee Nets. NBA.com has the Hornets at their top of their power rankings, which makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Although that might be the medication.
- Fartman's got some funky new wallpaper over at the HR boards.
- If you came here looking for a preview of tonight's game against the Warriors, tough titties. Try this instead.
- There really is a blog for everything.
- Last week's trivia answers are in the comments here. Well, most of 'em anyways.
- Darnell Mayberry blogs an interesting run-down of his experiences in all the different NBA cities. Good shit.
That's all I've got. Sucks, huh?
The Unbeatens take aim at 5-0 tonight in Oakland. That game tips at 9:30pm CT. Beating the same team twice in three days isn't easy, but neither are these Hornets.