No Shave Goatee

Published: November 22, 2010

At the beginning of the month, I started ‘No Shave November’ just like everyone else. Unfortunately, I’m Serbian, so I grew a Belinelli/Stojakovic beard very easily. I had to shave most of it off for a number of reasons, but I came up with a Hornets-related idea; I only left my chin unshaved & I began to grow a D West goatee.

Rather, than ‘No Shave November,’ I started doing ‘No Shave Goatee’ in honor of D West & the Hornets’ hot start. I told my friends I would keep growing it until the Hornets lost 8 games, the number of wins to start our historic season.

Would anyone else like to join me in my quest to grow to keep growing that D West goatee until we lose 8 games (or longer)??

I think this would be a fun/ridiculous idea to begin on this site (:

This post was submitted by Stefan.

1. Michael McNamara

November 22, 2010 at 4:51 pm

You gotta send us pictures so we can post them or post them somewhere and give us a link!!!

2. 42

November 22, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I’ll continue to not shave through the same time frame. I can’t promise I’ll shave when it’s over. In fact, that’s doubtful as I already have a bit of a beard.

3. Hornet

November 22, 2010 at 8:41 pm

I’ll stop shaving but I’m only 16 so not that big of a deal :p

4. ollie

November 22, 2010 at 8:47 pm

In australia Its called Movember as in grow a Mo (moustache, not a cavaliers points guard) for the whole of November. People get sponsored and money goes to prostate cancer research and treatment as well as male depression. Good cause, you can literally not walk down a street with any male under about 50 without spotting several fantastics mo’s. As I cannot do it due to work I have arranged to do it over January when I am travelling, so my handlebars will be glorious. I grew a David West thing about a year ago but not for Movember as it is against the rules to have hair on your chin

5. Bug Marley

November 23, 2010 at 7:42 am

Pics! Hahaha..Nice one Stefan.

6. Stefan

November 24, 2010 at 12:13 am

I’ll start a ‘No Shave Goatee’ topic in the Around the Web section of the forum. Everyone can post their D West goatees (or attempts) in there.

7. nikkoewan

November 24, 2010 at 10:59 am

Pictures!

8. AgentZiko

November 24, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Yugoslavenske brade rastu birze od svake brade u sve svijet! Ya ne mogu da pustim bradu da mi raste vishe od 4-5 dana! Haha. Cao komshije!

• Stefan

November 24, 2010 at 5:18 pm

U pravu si. Nije normalno kako nam brzo rastu. Brijem se od sedmom razreda. Odakle si?

9. AgentZiko

November 24, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Haha. Ni malo nije normalo! Ali meni ne briga jer cure volu bradu!

Moj otac i majka su redjeni u Crnu Goru. Ja sam se ovdje rodijo.